The Fetal Heart Society has two types of institutional sponsorships.
Gold Institutional Sponsorship:
- Donation of $5,000 per year
- includes waiver of individual membership fees for up to 5 qualified active and,
- 5 affiliate members at your institution for each year of sponsorship
Platinum Institutional Sponsorship:
- Donation of $7,500 per year
- includes waiver of individual membership fees for an unlimited number of qualified active and,
- affiliate members at your institution for each year of sponsorship
Additional Benefits of Institutional Sponsorship:
- Recognition of your institution by name and logo on the Fetal Heart Society website Sponsorship page, which links back to the institutional webpage you specify
- Recognition of Institutional Sponsorship on electronic and print communications of the Fetal Heart Society, and acknowledgement in abstract presentations and publications for each year of sponsorship
- Realization that your support will allow the Fetal Heart Society to achieve its goal of improved care for fetuses with cardiovascular disease through multi-center collaboration across subspecialites and disciplines
The Fetal Heart Society is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Fetal Heart Society Inc.
1935 County Road B2
Roseville, MN 55113
Any questions? Contact the FHS Executive Office.